If your site is suffering from sudden or gradual or prolonged visibility and traffic loss, it is likely that technical quality issues are the cause. As well as causing problems for your audience, errors on site will be detected and impact on organic ranking.
The Structural and Technical Audit assesses the configuration and structure of a website to identify issues which hamper or otherwise fail to maximise performance in organic search results.
An SEO audit has the following objectives:
- Determine if search engines are able to crawl and index your site as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Identify whether your website presents users with issues navigating it or accessing its functionality
- Identify structural and technical changes through which the performance of your site in organic search can be enhanced
- Establish whether your site has structural and technical issues which place it at risk of manual penalty or algorithmic visibility loss from Google
- Provide comprehensive and prioritised best practice recommendations to ensure the issues identified can be effectively resolved
- A structural and technical audit identifies onsite issues which are having a direct impact on a website's performance in organic search. By fixing these issues a site has the potential to grow its organic search traffic
- A website can have fundamental technical issues which are blocking search engines from crawling and understanding content. Identifying and fixing these issues can see huge returns in organic performance
- Having a technically sound website will help give your site the best chance of achieving their objectives in organic search
- Many onsite technical fixes will have a long-term impact on a website. This means a website can see organic performance improvements for years after the recommendations were completed from a structural and technical audit
Talk to us now to get your site traffic growth going the right way
Core technical SEO elements assessed by the Fresh Egg team include:
- Brand search and current performance overview
- Content formatting
- Image optimisation
- Navigation and internal linking
- Meta data
- Mobile optimisation
- Page speed
- Protocols and security
- Site errors
- Site quality
- Structured data
- App Indexing
- International SEO
SEO audit deliverables
We deliver the results of the audit with different audiences in mind. For technical fixes, we supply comprehensive documentation to developers to complete the appropriate fix. For non-technical team members we provide an easy to understand overview of fixes in priority order.
The audit delivers all you need to plan and deploy technical website fixes to enhance organic performance. Our team are available to support if required.
Get a FREE SEO spot check TODAY