BrightonSEO April 2014: Google as Predator by David Sewell – Presentation Slides
Today, Fresh Egg’s SEO consultant David Sewell presents his talk – Google as Predator: The Evolution of Search – at BrightonSEO April 2014.
If you’re looking for his slides, check them out below.
In his talk, David likens Google – and the evolution of search in general – to the evolution of the relationship between predators and prey in the animal kingdom.
Briefly, his talk covers:
- What search looked like when the internet began
- How Google changed the search landscape and continues to evolve
- How to spot a predator in the context of search
- How Google’s predatory behaviour impacts businesses and the business environment
- Seven strategies for survival
Did you see David’s talk? Let us know what you thought – or if you have any questions – by leaving your comment below, or tweet us @FreshEgg.
We’ll be publishing our round up of the entire BrightonSEO April 2014 conference soon; don’t forget to check the Fresh Egg blog over the next couple of days!