Role: Account director
Location: Worthing, West Sussex (currently remote)
Employee type: Full-time
Our client services team is growing, and we need another Account Director to join us, taking the lead on a portfolio of client accounts.
As an Account Director at Fresh Egg, you will be fully responsible for some top tier and enterprise clients, ensuring they receive the full focus they deserve. You will be strategic, commercially aware and able to spot growth opportunities and proactively business case further investment. You will form trusted partnerships with your clients with ease and will be viewed as an extension of their team, giving digital marketing and general business advice as required.
You will create strategies to achieve your client objectives, oversee the delivery of ongoing tactics across the multi-discipline client teams and demonstrate continued success. You will work with Project Directors on larger projects where relevant and will assume ultimate responsibility for all client work.
Within this role, you will experience a variety of clients and industries and will work with clients at all levels of seniority; no two days will be the same. You’ll be involved in everything from strategic conversations through to more day to day operational elements.
This role will offer the right person considerable opportunities to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg, by working alongside some incredibly smart and talented individuals who are specialists in their field.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine. We employ exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectation consistently.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- Strong knowledge/experience within our digital channels
- At least two years of account direction experience at a similar level
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
Apply for the Account director job role