As our client base continues to grow, we are looking for an exceptional Front-end developer to join our creative and progressive design and development team.
You will be adept at problem solving. From implementing sometimes complex designs, to fixing bugs that crop up. Constant communication and collaboration with our developers is also a hugely important to ensure integration with server side code is a seamless and efficient. This role is all about innovating and solving creative challenges.
You will have a passion for using technology to transform workflow, communication and user experience, driving digital success for our clients and an optimised experience for their customers.
The successful candidate will have an excellent attention to detail, the ability to multi-task in an organised fashion and an interest in working across a wide variety of clients and applications in a fast paced, innovative environment.
If you are a digital thinker, innovator and doer and have the experience and motivation to take on this exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to consistently outperform expectation.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- Developing cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions
- Good understanding of Web Accessibility
- Experience working with version control systems such as GIT
- Organised, punctual, detailed, accurate, working quickly to tight deadlines and excellent at problem solving
- Ability to accurately translate UX wireframes and UI designs into well organised front-end sites
- Passionate about new and emerging technology
Desirable skills (would be great, but not essential):
- Experience integrating with server-side code to produce dynamic pages
More than anything, candidates will have a passion for what they do and will always be looking to learn and stay current with developments in all relevant technologies, both software and hardware.
To apply, please send your CV and details using the form below.
Apply for the Front end developer job role