Role: Head of Client Services
Location: Worthing, West Sussex (currently remote)
Employee type: Full-time
As our client base continues to grow, we are looking for an exceptional Head of Client Services to provide the highest levels of strategy, service, engagement and growth across our exciting portfolio of client accounts. This is a highly influential, senior role, with the potential to make a significant impact on our agency’s future.
As Head of Client Services, you will lead and develop our team of Account Directors and have overall responsibility for the strategic management of – and value-driven by - the client services function.
You will ensure the development of strong client relationships, support the successful delivery of all services, and drive profitable retention and growth across the existing client base, acting as a point of escalation where required. You will be adept at describing the value we have delivered to clients and personally motivated by the agency winning awards and achieving exemplary client feedback.
You will have proven experience in building and driving successful operational and commercial strategy, and managing senior, high performing teams. You will have an excellent understanding of team dynamics, coaching and motivational theory, and a strong track record in promoting and nurturing an open and constructive feedback culture.
We will want you to develop a robust client services strategy for Fresh Egg, which will then be updated annually. This will need to specifically address how we will deliver against our enterprise-level revenue and profit targets. You will bring experience to the table in reconsidering our client services charging structures and developing alternative models for reporting on client profitability. You will champion the continuous improvement of efficient processes and workflows, work closely with the business development function to ensure excellence throughout the client lifecycle, and work with all departmental heads to drive forward initiatives across the client base and agency.
The successful candidate will be given high levels of autonomy. You will bring proposed solutions to the table, rather than problems. You will have high levels of gravitas liaising with – and making business-cased recommendations to – Board members and senior stakeholders, both internally and externally. You will be a natural negotiator, a seasoned diplomat, calm in a crisis, and passionate about getting the best out of people by understanding their motivations and needs.
This role will offer the right person the chance to learn from an incredibly smart and talented team, whilst significantly impacting the next phase of Fresh Egg’s growth at an exciting point in the agency’s development.
If you have the experience and motivation to take on this exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine; we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectation consistently.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- Strong, proven experience across a range of digital marketing disciplines
- At least two years’ experience of developing and growing a client services function
- Experience of managing, developing, and nurturing a senior team
- Experience of building successful strategy/business plans/charging structures (functional and for clients)
- A passion for driving commercial growth without compromising service, with an excellent track record in retaining, upselling, and cross-selling to clients
- Experience of setting and achieving stretching client growth targets
- Good knowledge/experience within our digital channels
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills. Excellent presentation skills and experience of facilitating senior meetings and workshops
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships, particularly at very senior levels
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
Apply for the Head of Client Services job with Fresh Egg