Role: Head of Recruitment
Location: Worthing, West Sussex (currently remote)
Employee type: Full-time
Are you a talented digital recruiter that is tired of cold calling prospective clients? Are you passionate about growing a new service offering? If so, then this unique opportunity could be your ideal next role.
Fresh Egg is a digital marketing company that incorporated recruitment services into its product offering two years ago. We have now commercially proven this exciting new service. We now provide recruitment services across our client base, placing permanent hires, and manage a roster of specialist contractors across a wide range of digital marketing services.
We are now looking for someone to take over this offering as Head of Department, grow the service to new and existing clients, and be involved with Fresh Egg’s internal recruitment requirements.
We are looking for someone who has a blend of skills, someone who can lead and strategically develop the offering, who can act as a 360 recruiter, whilst growing and selling the service and looking to build a dedicated team. You’ll be working within a team of brilliant digital marketing specialists who will provide recruitment opportunities from our existing base. And you’ll love exploring and expanding our existing networks to proactively hunt out and engage with the UK’s best digital talent in collaboration with our internal specialist teams.
You will be a natural problem solver, working closely with the Fresh Egg team, communicating with clients to uncover their challenges, and collaboratively creating solutions that meet their business needs.
At Fresh Egg, we strongly believe that we can offer several things that traditional recruitment companies just can’t. Working collaboratively with our internal specialist and technical teams allows us to technically vet candidates and contractors to a far superior and more detailed level. We can offer ways of working that are completely IR35 compliant. And we benefit massively from our history, experience and reputation, having been involved in the digital marketing community for over 20 years.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine; we employ exceptional individuals who can help us consistently outperform expectation.
Essential skills and knowledge:
- At least 3 years’ recruitment experience, ideally within digital marketing and/or tech
- Experience recruiting for both permanent and contract positions
- Able to work in partnership with Fresh Egg specialists to vet candidates/contractors and create and nurture long term relationships with clients and candidates, building a Fresh Egg-managed digital talent community
- Up to date knowledge of industry developments, including sound knowledge of recruitment legislation (including IR35) to determine the impact on current procedures and the service offering as a whole
- Ability to advise Board-level stakeholders about recruitment requirements
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisation, time management and an ability to work to tight deadlines
Desirable skills (would be great, but not essential):
- Good understanding of digital marketing
- Existing knowledge of recruitment technology and platforms
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below. Please clearly describe your relevant experience and confirm your salary expectations.
Apply for the Head of recruitment job role