Role: Head of Search
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Employee type: Full-time
As Head of Search at Fresh Egg, you are responsible for leading the strategic direction of the search offering at Fresh Egg, developing the services as the industry matures and grows and driving a testing culture keeping the agency relevant within the industry. You will collaborate with other discipline heads ensuring that integrated solutions are offered to our clients.
You will work closely with our commercial team in a pre-sales capacity and will also be expected to actively deliver on client projects, as and when required.
You will oversee a highly skilled and experienced team with specialisms in SEO, paid, content, and social, supporting them in their client strategies, delivery of quality activity, and achievement of results against objectives. You continually evaluate processes to improve team efficiency.
You’ll be responsible for identifying opportunities for growth and improvement, helping to drive pipeline and resourcing accordingly whilst making sure that the team is consistently utilised and increasing search-related work for the agency. To help this you will raise awareness of the Fresh Egg search team within the industry and drive awareness of agency expertise.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us move into exciting new territories.
Skills, knowledge, and experience
- Significant leadership, management and strategic consulting abilities gained from working across different clients, brands and projects
- First-class SEO knowledge with at least two years experience in delivering successful SEO campaigns within a senior level role
- Experience delivering paid search campaigns
- Experience of working in a fast-moving agency environment
- Able to clearly demonstrate value to clients
- Proven ability to win and develop new business as part of a pitching team
- Understanding of business finances and commercial acumen
- A strong analytical and quantitative mindset with the ability to work within key industry tools to deliver insight and create strategy
- You’ll be a strategic thinker, natural problem solver with experience of helping a business to broaden and diversify their search offering
- Strong interpersonal skills; numerate and literate with excellent communication skills
- Experience of a coaching style of management
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint
- Proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task
- The gravitas and credibility to build relationships with executives at all business levels
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
Apply for the Head of Search job with Fresh Egg