Role: Senior content manager
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Employee type: Full-time
Our content team is growing, and we need another Senior Content Manager to join us at this exciting time of our development!
You will take the lead across a number of our key client accounts, and be responsible for driving and delivering strategic projects that include content audits and content strategy, all informed by a solid understanding of audience needs and data. You will have proven experience in building and driving successful content strategies forward and should be able to comfortably deliver content-related recommendations to senior-level client contacts with confidence and gravitas.
The successful candidate also has an opportunity to work with the Content Director to help to develop product offering and expand the team further. We want you to bring ideas and proposed solutions to the table that will further grow revenue, and expand our core content offering.
This role will offer the right person the chance to learn from a brilliant and talented team, whilst significantly impacting the next phase of Fresh Egg’s growth at an exciting point in the agency’s development.
If you have the experience and motivation to take on this exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine; we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectation consistently.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- At least two years of experience of leading content work at a senior level
- Strong, proven experience in developing and running successful content strategies, whilst managing several projects at the same time
- A proven track record of delivering first-class results in previous roles
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of facilitating senior meetings and workshops
- Fluency in web analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt quickly within the ever-developing content function
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to the below, to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
Please describe your content strategy experience and any specific knowledge you have of our different marketing channels and disciplines. Please also provide your salary expectations.
Apply for the Senior content manager job role