This Time, It's Personal - Wednesday 24th October 2018.
On Wednesday 24th October Fresh Egg, Google and Monetate are hosting a FREE, interactive and immersive event; This Time, It’s Personal.
If consumers increasingly state that personalisation affects their loyalty, why are adoption rates of personalisation advancing so slowly?
To answer this, and to gain a better understanding of the blockers to personalisation and how you can overcome them, we would like to invite you to our FREE event; This Time, It’s Personal.
With a panel of experts from Fresh Egg, Google and Monetate, the event has been designed to give you the insights and practical steps you can take to start getting your personalisation efforts off the ground.
Agenda - 9am to 1pm.
- Registration 9 to
- The blockers to personalisation and practical steps to best overcome them. Duncan Heath. Strategy Director, Fresh Egg.
- How marketers can respond to the increase in consumer demand for personalised search – Simon Balfe, Google.
- Delivering Essential Personalisations – Dinah Alam. Head of Conversion, Fresh Egg.
- Shortcuts to a first-class personalisation programme - learnings from some of the World’s best brands – Simon Farthing. Global Director of Strategy & Insights, Monetate.
- Panel Q&A.
- Lunch and Networking 12 to
Google, Belgrave House, 76 Buckingham Palace Road, London SW1W 9TQ.
Victoria 2 min walk