Fresh Egg has partnered with an exciting and well-funded Sussex based business, who are looking to capitalise on their success and embark on an expansion of their technology platform to adapt to the ever-changing landscape and lead innovation within their industry.
The CTO will be a strategically important addition and will be responsible for
- Designing and delivering ambitious IT initiatives and solutions, including leading and communicating the progress of the platform development to the board and investors; this will entail attendance at regular board meetings
- A clear vision and ownership of the roadmap for the platform development working closely with the CEO and other directors to bring their ideas to life, and to devise, drive and expand best practice across the operational and delivery aspects of the business
- Recruiting, motivating, and managing a development/IT team that meets the needs of the business, including producing and managing monthly and performance milestones and budgets
- Being accountable for all information security
The role requires:
- Prior experience as either a CTO or Head of technology role within a fast-growth environment, with proven leadership record within a B2C or B2B tech business
- Experience of scaling platforms and being the champion of using data to create new user features
- An ability to execute urgently and to agreed timelines with a straightforward approach
- Gravitas and confidence to work at senior management level with an experienced board, to build relationships, influence others and obtain results through working with others
- An ability to make technology simple; to be able to explain technology to non-technical staff, board members and outside parties
- A strong understanding of data, including how it is securely stored
This is a successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package that will be discussed during the interview.
This is a unique opportunity for a Chief Technology Officer to join a leading Sussex based business and make a real contribution to their ongoing success. Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chief Technology Officer (CTO), Sussex - Job Role Application