Role: Senior UX/UI designer
Location: Worthing, West Sussex (currently remote)
Employee type: Full-time
As our client base continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced UI/UX Designer to join our creative and progressive design and development team.
We are looking for someone who has a blend of design skills, from strategic designing thinking through to beautifully crafted user interfaces. As a UX/UI designer at Fresh Egg, you will be responsible for delivering best-in-class design solutions which help drive our clients forward and deliver a seamless experience for their users.
You will be a natural problem solver, often working closely with clients in a workshop environment to uncover their challenges and collaboratively creating solutions that meet business, user and technology needs.
At Fresh Egg, we strongly believe that design shouldn’t be undertaken in a silo and that working collaboratively with other specialist teams will always deliver the best solution. You will have a strong understanding of the importance of a user-centred design methodology and show experience working in this way.
A large part of the role will be working closely with our development teams (both front and backend developers).
At Fresh Egg, we have a strong belief that design shouldn’t happen in a silo and that working collaboratively with other team members will always deliver the best solution. In addition to our design and development team, you will also work collaboratively with our conversion services, user research, SEO, strategy and content teams.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine; we employ exceptional individuals who can consistently outperform expectations.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- 5 years + of industry experience
- A strong portfolio of work that demonstrates user-centred design practices
- An excellent eye for detail when it comes to pixel-perfect UI design
- A strong understanding of Atomic Design and working with Design Systems
- A strong understanding of accessibility standards within digital design
- Strong knowledge and awareness of new digital trends and the ability to think outside the box to challenge existing conventions in design
- A love for branding and be passionate about bringing a brand to life through digital products and services
- Experience in or a desire to lead design workshops with clients
- You must have experience in providing accurate quoting and time estimations of work to drive maximum profitability for the business
- Ability to work well as part of a team, be open and transparent with other colleagues
Desirable skills (would be great, but not essential):
- Other digital design/technical skills such as motion graphics, 3D or video
- Experience work with the Google Ventures ‘Design Sprint’ methodology
- User research experience and skills
- Experience designing for A/B and Multivariate testing
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or by using the form below.
Apply for the Senior UX/UI designer job role