Training: How to perform a brilliant heuristic website evaluation
Unlock the full potential of your website: mastering heuristic reviews with the Fresh Egg Dimensions Framework.
What's covered in the free online training
Learn how to discover whether your website is a lead machine or a conversion-killing catastrophe!
Training conducted by:
1hr 20 minutes
This exclusive training session promises to revolutionise how you approach website optimisation and user experience design. A heuristic review shows actionable ways to improve your website's performance and highlights the UX flaws costing you conversions.
This session will demonstrate the Fresh Egg "Dimensions" framework, unpacking our toolkit to optimise client sites. Informed by 1000s of hours of user research and a vast archive of A/B tests, the Dimensions framework distils complex analytical concepts into a standardised rubric. By mastering heuristic reviews, you can identify strengths and weaknesses in any online journey to enhance your site and provide a structure for competitor analyses.
Why should you care?
- Spot UX flaws like a pro: Understand the lapses and bottlenecks that are silently eroding your conversions
- Actionable intelligence: Turn insights into immediate actions that lead to measurable improvements
- Benchmark like a boss: Compare your online assets against competitors to maintain a leading edge.
What you will learn:
- Using the Fresh Egg Dimensions framework, analyse your website like a UX professional
- How to combine a heuristic review with other forms of UX research
- How to group your findings into actionable recommendations.
Who should watch this course:
- Marketing Teams: Sharpen the effectiveness of your landing pages
- CRO Specialists: Fine-tune your website evaluation techniques
- UX Designers: Elevate your designs to meet and exceed user expectations
- User Researchers: Expand your toolkit with heuristic analysis for more comprehensive insights
- Product Managers: Gain critical usability insights that contribute directly to product development
- Web and App Developers: Learn the UX principles that can make or break your interface.
Don't miss out on this transformative learning experience that will give you the tools to turn your website from a mere digital storefront into a conversion powerhouse. Watch the video.
Watch the video and download the Fresh Egg Dimensions framework
Our trainers for the session
Stephen Courtney, Senior CRO & UX Strategist
Stephen has worked across multiple industries in both in-house and agency roles, increasing free trial and paid sign-ups for SaaS clients, optimising revenue KPIs for financial services, and finding ways for non-profits to retain more long-term donors. Stephen joined Fresh Egg in 2021 as a CRO and UX strategist, helping the CRO team to deliver on its two largest client retainers. Alongside this work, Stephen has produced research on the behavioural economics of insurance and the psychological context for charity fundraising.
Seb Larsson, Senior Conversion Strategist
Seb started his digital career in 2008. During that time he has worked with some world's most recognised brands including Samsung, Pfizer, Brother, EPSON, and Amazon. Seb left Amazon (and London) behind in 2016 after two and a half years of commuting from the South Coast and decided it was time to find a more local employer. He joined Stepstone UK in Havant as their conversion specialist, running the testing programme for their job boards that include Jobsite.co.uk, totaljobs.com and Caterer among others. In 2019 he joined Fresh Egg as a Senior Conversion Strategist.