How do you measure success? With so much data available to you, the answer is more complicated than ever before – that's where we come in.
Understanding data to measure the customer experience
With two decades of web marketing under our belt and Google Marketing Platform (GMP) partner status, we are here to help you extract the meaning and value currently locked in your organisation's data.
Knowledge is power
The more we learn enhances the difference we make to your business and the experience your customers have with your brand. Our highly skilled analysts are experts in the Google stack, holding individual platform qualifications for GA, GTM, Data Studio, and Optimize. We're platform-agnostic and work with both Google and Adobe Analytics.
Our team can help you in the following ways
Google Analytics support
Typical problems we help with include:
- Google Analytics 4 setup and troubleshooting
- Solving data integrity and trust issues
- Troubleshooting eCommerce tracking
- Google Analytics and GTM auditing
- Advanced configurations of Google Analytics
- Google Tag Manager support
Google Analytics training
We help build individual and team skills with:
- Google Analytics training – beginner to advanced
- Introduction to Google Analytics 4
- Mastering Google Tag Manager
- How to create engaging dashboards in Google Data Studio
- Bespoke training sessions to train entire teams or organisations on your data, no job too big or small
We help our clients solve these types of data challenges:
- There is a vast amount of data available, but you are unsure how to get value from it?
- Building a data warehouse in Google BigQuery to combine multiple data sources, like GA, Email and CRM data.
- Merging data streams for Web and Apps in Google Analytics 4
- Data workshops to help uncover the value of your organisation's data
Data insight and reporting
We can help with issues like:
- Create fast and reliable reporting dashboards tailored to your needs
- Understanding which channels are driving conversions and why
- Identifying weak spots in your conversion journey
- Weekly/monthly performance reporting with actionable insights
- Campaign analysis deep dives
- Site migrations and their impact
Some of the brands we work with
We've helped countless businesses to see the real value of their marketing with measurement planning and data strategy.
Do you need help validating your data?
The value you get from your data depends on its integrity, but data quality needs ongoing care.
- When was the last time you had the quality of your data assessed?
- Can you trust those numbers, and do they all mean what you think they do?
A periodical review of your analytics configuration is a good start. Still, as things change (organisation/user needs, competitors, etc.), data collection and reporting require regular checks. We don't see an analytics audit as a one-off project but as an ongoing investment into your data quality. We up-skill your teams to do this work and own that data quality.
Our analytics services include:
GA360 upgrades and support
We work with many GA360 users to help them get the most out of their investment in the platform. From technical support to advanced tracking implementations, monthly insight reporting or crunching data in BigQuery - we can help.
A poor website migration will impact the quality of your data if you don’t manage the transition carefully. We have migrated tracking implementations in Google Tag Manager across popular platforms including Magento, Shopify, Sitecore and Kentico.
Practical analysis of user journeys through your website is not straightforward for Google or Adobe Analytics users. We assist companies in understanding who their users are and how each of their audiences interacts with their digital property.
Talk to us about your analytics challenges
Tell us your needs and we'll be in touch