What are essential personalisations?
Not to be confused with ‘just doing the basics’, essential personalisations are instead a set of compelling personalisation fundamentals that deserve to be part of any marketing plan. When put into action, essential personalisations are the solution for those struggling to get their personalisation efforts off the ground.
Examples of what we classify as essential personalisations:
- Product recommendations
- Shopping cart abandonment emails
- Newsletter sign-up modals triggered after a certain time/series of actions
- Exit-intent offers
- Recently viewed items
- Scarcity/urgency messaging
- User selection remembering (e.g. list vs grid view, business vs personal)
Essential Personalisations are not about reinventing the wheel but leveraging what you might already do with a specific purpose in mind - offering a consistent and personalised experience for your customers across each channel, touchpoint and throughout their journey.
Download our free Essential Personalisations white paper
Essential personalisations make personalisation easy - a set of ready-to-go tools that give you what you need to run personalisation on your website to create a more personal, focused experience for your customers.
Written by Fresh Egg strategy director Duncan Heath, our white paper provides digital marketers with a better understanding of the blockers to personalisation.
To help you understand the blockers of personalisation, we conducted our own, bespoke, qualitative research - speaking directly to clients, agencies and tech providers to their collective insights and point of view. Our white paper provides:
- The conclusions of the research and a framework for planning, implementing and measuring a number of essential personalisation initiatives
- How not to be confused with ‘just doing the basics’, essential personalisations are a set of compelling personalisation fundamentals that deserve to be part of any marketing plan
- How essential personalisations are incredibly sophisticated in their own right and will help with conversion
- That essential personalisations are not about reinventing the wheel, but leveraging what you might already do with a specific purpose in mind
- Learn how offering a consistent and personalised experience for your customers across each channel, touchpoint and throughout the CX journey improves performance
Read how providing a positive personalised experience will help improve customer loyalty.
Simply complete the short form and provide your email address to access our FREE white paper.