How to avoid
Don't miss this discussion where our experienced panel of digital marketers shared their knowledge on undertaking a successful website migration.
Hosted by Fresh Egg co-founder Lee Colbran, the discussion on website migrations included the following panellists:
- Sarah Leach, Head of Marketing & Ecommerce - Marshalls Garden
- Robert Belgrave, CEO - Wirehive
- Lisa Rippon, Account Director - Fresh Egg
- Mark Chalcraft, Head of SEO, Content and Data Services - Fresh Egg.
Watch the webinar and learn about:
- Typical reasons for migrating a website
- Criteria for research and decision-making
- Who should you speak to when making the decision?
- Creating a checklist of requirements
- How should project owners judge the SEO capabilities of the technology?
- What factors influence the final migration decision?
- What are the main things project owners need to consider that they don’t?
Watch other Fresh Thinking webinars
- How to adapt to changing customer needs
- How the search landscape has changed overnight and what to do about it
- How to inject new growth into plateauing CRO programmes
- How to use the Content Cycle to enhance your content strategy
- Preparing for the new normal in charity marketing
- Do you trust your Google Analytics data?
- Digital in a difficult-market
- How to avoid a website migration disaster!
- Why UX, SEO and content are a dream partnership for a highly successful website
- How to prioritise digital marketing tactics
- How to stay creative in your charity marketing
How to perform the<br>perfect SEO friendly<br>website migration
Read our FREE comprehensive guide, drawing on our years of experience, helping clients navigate complex projects and difficult decisions. It reveals common SEO mistakes and how to avoid them, how to build a bullet-proof strategy, and how to perform the perfect migration while maintaining and improving your SEO performance.