Fast track your digital marketing career
- You get paid while developing professional skills in digital marketing
- Learn by working closely with specialists on real client projects
- Work on great projects for clients, such as King’s College London, Jimmy Choo, London Business School and The Rainbow Trust
- Get support from your mentor and cohort of academy students
- Solve real-world problems in group exercises or on your own
- Get a job with Fresh Egg or one of our clients following completion of the Academy programme
Learn the digital skills businesses need and build up experience working with our teams on real client projects and hopefully land a job with Fresh Egg or one of our amazing clients at the end of it!
Why we care
"Our mission is to share the value of our experience, it is why we do what we do. What better way to do this than to provide people from all backgrounds with an opportunity to build a career in digital marketing."
Adam Stafford, CEO
Register your interest for our first 2024 cohort now!
Applications for our 2023 intake are now closed. Register your interest for our Q1 2024 cohort. Complete the form below
As the demand for analysts continues to grow, get a head-start in this growing discipline. Why you should apply
- Digital skills are in high demand nationwide
- No prior digital marketing experience is required
- A 12-month accelerated learning path
- We've designed a full-time training course that consists of a well-balanced mix of self-learning, classroom work, group assignments and social learning.
- We'll give you the experience needed to open doors and further your career
Once you've got to grips with the key technologies and methodologies, you'll soon be working as part of larger project groups, solving real-world problems.
Why we care
"Digital marketing is sliding head first into a talent crisis, and I wanted to do something about that while giving back to the broader digital community and our local community. That’s how the idea for the Academy was born."
Julian Erbsloeh, Head of Academy
Where is the Academy based?
We're based in Worthing, West Sussex. All our roles are hybrid, meaning a mixture of working from home and coming to the office.
During the first few months, we will spend more time together in the office as this dramatically improves the experience for everyone. We then expect our students to organically move into a hybrid role where they come into the office for 2-3 days/week.
Who can apply?
Here's what you need to know on whether you should apply to join the programme
- Anyone with a keen interest in all things digital is welcome to apply.
- Strong numerical skills are advisable as you will be working with numbers every day.
- A maths degree or even maths A-levels are not required to be a good analyst.
- We've designed the academy for a broad audience, including university students, career changers, and returners.
- We'll use special tests to assess how you handle typical analyst challenges.
If you are interested in applying, please complete the below form. Your details will only be used to keep you informed of the progress of the academy.