About the company
Our client is a digital training platform providing insights to a worldwide audience of professionals.
They offer attractive benefits package, personal development plan, flexible working and the opportunity to make a difference in a competitive and rewarding field.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a self-starting and motivated individual to join a growing team. It is a hands-on role that will require comprehensive selling experience in a digital environment, and a track record of effectively and efficiently building relationships.
Our client is looking for an experienced sales manager to manage the entire sales cycle from lead generation and lead management to prospecting, arranging appointments, negotiating and closing.
The key responsibilities will be to:
- Source, target and win new business from clients through a combination of self-generated and incoming leads from proactive marketing campaigns
- Own relationships with existing accounts in order to identify opportunities to upsell
- Define and execute a strategy that ensures predictable, repeatable and scalable sales results
- Develop detailed sales plan to align with company objectives and integration with marketing and superior brand positioning
- Proactively build, manage and maintain a substantial pipeline and to ensure that all pipeline activity is accurately documented and kept up-to-date in the CRM system
- Attend relevant events to promote and sell products nationally and internationally if required
- Identify opportunities for new products or services based on client requirements
- Work closely with marketing to develop an integrated sales and marketing approach
Skills and experience
- Demonstrable experience and track record as a digital sales lead
- Experience of relationship management best practice within a B2B or B2C environment
- Ability to transform generic strategic direction into tactical action plans
- Proven ability in effective implementation of sales strategy and positive engagement with customers and colleagues
- High standard of written and spoken English, and strong listening skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of content marketing
- Experience working in a global company that operates in multiple countries
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Language skills
Digital Sales Manager, Sussex
Digital Sales Manager, Sussex - Job Role Application