Position: SEO Manager
Location: Remote (full time)
Salary: Information provided on application
About the company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our clients within the Sports/Leisure and Events industry. The company has been established for over 200 years, and they invest all profits back into the industry to make improvements and have highly valued partnerships with inspiring organisations and charities.
About the role
The SEO Manager will be accountable for protecting and growing our organic search traffic levels across all our websites. To have a full and detailed understanding of the latest SEO techniques from a Technical, Content and Outreach perspective to plan, execute, and monitor activity.
- Accountable for the growth in our Organic Search traffic, Search visibility and keyword rankings
- Shape and implement a clear, long-term SEO strategy that combines on-page, off-page and technical SEO
- Implement effective link building strategies, building high-quality links
- Being our technical SEO expert, ensuring we’re ahead of the game when it comes to future search engine algorithm changes and our website code is fully optimised
- Monitor competitors to comprehensively understand the sector and benchmark our performance.
- Identifying SEO opportunities to feedback into business and product strategy.
- Running regular SEO audits
- Using appropriate tools to continuously monitor, report on and optimise SEO performance against key metrics
- Taking an innovative approach to SEO, sharing your prior knowledge, experience, new approaches and enthusiasm to influence the wider business.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- A passion for all things SEO, keeping up-to-date with the latest trends in the industry
- Expert in the delivery and optimisation of SEO strategies for major brands
- Experience in delivering SEO technical and SEO content activity and managing SEO tools/projects in a commercial environment
- Strong experience and proven success in managing SEO campaigns and setting SEO strategy
- Assured familiarity with technical SEO platforms, crawling tools, webmaster tools, content management systems, digital analytics and all aspects of modern digital architecture.
Apply for the role
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss this role further, please apply below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial conversation.