A training course for those who want to learn the fundamentals of CRO to boost their online performance.
A comprehensive training course covering CRO fundamentals.
This six-hour training course is split into two three-hour sessions
Our CRO training will allow you to ensure your focus and efforts are spent optimising the areas of your site that will give you the most significant return. You’ll learn how to identify those golden nuggets within your data - the ones that highlight issues and opportunities on your site that, when addressed, can often put considerable revenue back in your pocket.
Jake Lambert, Head of Conversion Services
Session 1 (3 hours)
Training course covering GA4 fundamentals
What you'll gain
- Learn what CRO is and how to set up the foundations for continued success.
- Learn which research methods to use to get the insight required for long-term results.
- Learn how to turn these insights into actionable hypotheses.
- Introduction to CRO and its impact
- Overview of the CRO process
- Measurement principles behind CRO
- Running CRO discovery
- From insights to hypotheses
- Recap exercise
Session 2 (3 hours)
What you’ll gain
- Learn how to prioritise your tests for the biggest impact and how to plan your experiments to avoid conflicts.
- Learn how to analyse a test and build upon the results.
- Learn how to get the most out of your CRO programme for sustainable success.
- Creating and prioritising a test plan and an action list
- Visualising a roadmap
- Overview of implementation
- Calling and evaluating a test
- How does your CRO grow?
1-5 delegates £2,750 +VAT
6-10 delegates £4,400 +VAT