Master onsite optimisation, understand Google’s algorithms and learn how to implement and measure SEO campaigns with technical SEO experts, Fresh Egg.
Upcoming SEO training courses
Introduction to Search Engine Optimisation - Advanced Course
Who this course is for: digital marketers, web developers, content writers, web managers, anyone currently involved in SEO who wants to improve their knowledge.
Session one – advanced monitoring of how search engines crawl and index your site
- Why monitoring how search engines crawl and index content is important and how this can improve your SEO performance
- Using Google advanced operators to evaluate website indexation
- How to use log file data to gain insight into how search engines crawl and index content
- Techniques to control how search engines crawl and index content
- Common crawl issues and how to fix these issues
Session two – onsite optimisation and website technology
- How website technology is evolving and what this means for SEO
- Tools for analysing onsite errors
- How to evaluate internal linking and identify opportunities
- Taking advantage of structured data, Open Graph and Twitter Card markup
- Common onsite mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to optimise for mobile, common mistakes with responsive design
- Onpage analysis and optimisation, and how to identify opportunities
Session three – Google algorithms, auditing backlinks and identifying toxic links
- Google algorithms and the current SEO landscape
- How to evaluate the search landscape you’re competing in to shape your SEO strategy
- How to audit your backlink profile
- Tools for backlink analysis
- How to identify links which could be deemed toxic by search engines
- Excel tips for segmenting and evaluating data to speed up your SEO analysis
Session four – search intent, implementing SEO campaigns and measuring performance
- How to understand what users are searching for and implications for your website
- Competitor analysis
- How to use external tools such as Searchmetrics and SEMRush to evaluate competitor performance
- How to create an SEO strategy
- Measuring SEO performance
- Reasons why SEO needs to be integrated across all areas of the business
With course places limited to only six people, we ensure there is an excellent trainer to attendee ratio. Fresh Egg also offers 30 days support after the course date.
Location: London, UK
Ticket price: £329.17
6 Tickets remainingBook course
Bespoke SEO training
If you’d like to talk to us about a bespoke training course package for your department or employees, send us your requirements and we’ll be happy to help.
About the venue
Fresh Egg’s London digital marketing training courses are held at a purpose-built conference centre at One, Drummond Gate. Situated in Pimlico, Victoria, it is within easy reach of the London Underground and also a short walk from mainline and Underground services at Victoria Station. The conference centre offers all the business amenities course attendees require, as well as providing a clean, modern and relaxed place to dine for lunch and network with other candidates.