Insight & reporting
Keeping on top of your analytics setup could be compared to spinning plates; your website, the web and the world of your consumers is always changing, so your reporting setup needs to keep up or it'll all come crashing down at your feet.
As part of our reporting service, we monitor all of your campaigns for effective tagging while educating and up-skilling your internal teams to make any required changes in Google Analytics.
We create and maintain a bespoke dashboard that gives you clear sight of the metrics you need and continue to support you with monthly insight and strategy meetings.
The types of reporting we offer:
- Set up and management of automated reporting dashboards (various data sources)
- Weekly / monthly performance reporting with commentary and suggested actions
- Weekly / monthly insight reporting with detailed analysis and actionable recommendations
Sometimes even the smallest of changes can have a big impact on how your data is being captured and reported which means data requirements change and tracking breaks. Nightmare.
Our support and optimisation service means that we proactively monitor your analytics setup, providing you with:
- On-going monitoring of all key metrics and conversions
- Setup and testing for all new tracking
- Quarterly health checks to ensure your tracking remains accurate and up to date
- Optimised tracking implementation
- Campaign monitoring for effective campaign tagging
- House-keeping: updating legacy tags for latest code
- Ad hoc data insights
We believe this the best way to get the most value from data is to empower our clients to take ownership of their analysis. So, our optimisation support also includes up-skilling you, and your team to improve your understanding of GA and confidence in extracting insights from the data. It's a win-win all around.
With digital insights we do all the hard work for you. Investigating and analysing data, often from more than one source.
Our insight service looks to answer business-critical questions, or support strategic decision making, to inform on-going campaigns and projects.
We are subjective about your data - we are not led by any bias in our decision making, so we provide a deeper level of insight into your audience's behaviours and create strategic recommendations from what the data is telling us.
We are happy to work as a one-off project, or as an on-going service and extension of your team, to provide insight to answer questions such as:
- How are users finding your website?
- What do they do when they get there and why?
- Where and why do they leave the site?
- How are users interacting with your comparison tool?
- How are users converting across devices?
- Where are users falling out of the conversion funnel?
- What is the value of your blog or product video to your organisation?