Role: Content Director
Location: Currently remote
Employee type: Full-time
Team: Search, Content and Data
As our client base continues to grow, we are looking for a Content Director to join us, taking the lead in creating our content design framework at Fresh Egg.
As a Content Director at Fresh Egg, you will be responsible for rolling out the framework across the agency, creating a clear plan on how content design is communicated internally and externally, and creating a plan for the end-to-end content offering for the agency. Our Content Director works alongside senior team members to deliver strategic work, including content audits and content strategy projects, informed by a solid understanding of audience needs and data. You will also need to ensure that all clients engaged with content have a clear content strategy in place and that each recommendation aligns to that strategy and is geared to drive impact.
You will work closely with our clients, regularly presenting content-related recommendations and results to key contacts with confidence and gravitas along with developing the content service offering. This process includes methodology and processes, reporting structures, tool usage and training materials.
Within this role, you will work with various clients across different sectors and at all levels of seniority; no two days will be the same. You’ll be involved in everything from strategic advice to more day-to-day operational elements.
This role will offer the right person a huge opportunity to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg by working alongside some brilliant and talented individuals who are specialists in their field.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine; we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectations consistently.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Strong knowledge/experience within our digital channels
- At least two years of experience in a similar content strategy role, including advising on both onsite and offsite content strategy
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to drive performance and clearly measure impact across all recommended activity
- Strong understanding of core SEO principles, including the technical SEO issues that may be impacting the performance of content
- Ability to identify content skills gaps within the agency and ensure that the team is always on top of new capabilities and trends within the discipline
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience in facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Experience with implementation of content audits across new and existing clients
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
Apply for the Content Director job role