Role: Conversion services director
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Employee type: Full-time
The demand for conversion services continues to increase across our expanding portfolio of client accounts, and we expect to see continuous growth in this area over the next few years. We are therefore looking for an ambitious and highly skilled Conversion services director to join our team! If you are passionate about creating, managing and delivering optimisation and testing strategies, then we would love to hear from you.
As Conversion Services Director at Fresh Egg, you will take strategic responsibility as the CRO lead across a portfolio of key accounts. You will be responsible for driving significant results for clients by combining a confident strategic approach with hands-on technical and analytical expertise and a strong commercial focus. Your ability to immerse yourself in our clients’ audiences, products, competition, industry, data, marketing goals and business objectives, will help you to identify the right level of discovery research required and the right combination of recommended optimisation activities and tactics.
You will have proven experience in building and delivering high performing optimisation programmes and should be able to comfortably deliver optimisation-related recommendations to senior-level client contacts with confidence and gravitas.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work with the Head of Conversion Services to develop our product offering and expand the team further. We want you to bring ideas and proposed solutions to the table that will further grow revenue, and expand our core CRO offering.
This role will offer the right person the chance to learn from a brilliant and talented team, whilst significantly impacting the next phase of Fresh Egg’s growth at an exciting point in the agency’s development.
If you have the experience and motivation to take on this exciting challenge, we would love to hear from you!
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine; we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectation consistently.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- At least three years’ experience in an optimisation role
- Strong, proven experience in tracking and interpreting user behaviour, developing strong test hypotheses and creating, managing and delivering high performing test roadmaps and optimisation strategies
- Expert user of web analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics and a range of testing tools/customer experience platforms
- Passionate about improving user experience
- Ability to quickly build trusted relationships and rapport at senior level
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Excellent presentation skills and experience of facilitating senior meetings and workshops
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively
- A willingness to embrace change and adapt quickly within an innovative and entrepreneurial environment
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to the below, to email@example.com or by using the form below.
Apply for the Conversion services director job role with Fresh Egg