Role: Head of product services
Location: Worthing, West Sussex (Remote working)
Employee type: Full-time
You will have come from a strong service development background. You will have a rounded experience of digital marketing services, with an understanding of cross-discipline methodology and different routes to market.
Our team specialise in search, conversion services, analytics and insight, design and development, recruitment services, and digital strategy. You will have full responsibility for these teams and the staff within them. You will also work closely with our commercial and client delivery teams in a pre-sales capacity looking at technical scoping for work before it starting, ensuring clarity and consistency between our clients and us.
Skills, Experience, and Key Behaviours:
- Leadership, management and strategic consulting experience gained from working across different technical disciplines and with different internal and external teams
- An ability to understand our customers and put them at the heart of everything we do. Relentless in your pursuit of customer value in the face of policies, procedures, governance, or accepting 'it's just the way it's been done before.'
- Enthusiastic, energetic, and self-motivated, with the ability to proactively lead a team by example. An ability to set a very high bar for yourself and your team.
- Experienced at empowering teams to achieve great results through honest and transparent development and coaching.
- Excellent organisational skills. Ability to execute strategy and push projects over the finish line with sound planning. Excellent understanding of how to align resources, seek the input of key stakeholders, and delegate to and manage others to achieve desired results.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement.
- Innovative and creative, with a logical and methodical approach to problem-solving.
- Determined, tenacious, and motivated by a challenge. You’re a natural problem solver, prepared to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on when required. When others flag, you dig-in, persevere, and inspire people with your positivity. You're able to go the distance when others can’t.
- Pioneering and unafraid to challenge the status quo.
- Credible and articulate, with excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills and natural gravitas when speaking to internal staff, prospects, and clients.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to the below, to email@example.com or by using the form below.
Please describe your digital product development experience and any specific knowledge you have of different marketing channels and disciplines. Please also provide your salary expectations.
Apply for the Head of product services job role