How to prioritise digital marketing tactics
Watch a re-run of our Fresh Thinking Live! webinar from 25/11/2020 where our digital strategists shared their knowledge on how to prioritise digital marketing tactics.
Hosted by Business director, June Robinson, the discussion on How to prioritise digital marketing tactics included the following panellists:
- David Somerville - Digital strategist
- Duncan Heath - Digital strategist
- Nate Wood - Digital strategist
Watch the webinar and learn about:
- How to increase productivity
- What tasks you should be working on
- Common problems with prioritising tactics
- Which prioritisation method you should use
- How to deal with too many tasks
- Helping your business case for more budget
- Progressing innovation and ideas
- Getting executive leadership buy-in
- Why prioritising tactics will improve work outputs
- Why knowing what tactics to work on makes work more enjoyable
Watch other Fresh Thinking webinars
- How to adapt to changing customer needs
- How the search landscape has changed overnight and what to do about it
- How to inject new growth into plateauing CRO programmes
- How to use the Content Cycle to enhance your content strategy
- Preparing for the new normal in charity marketing
- Do you trust your Google Analytics data?
- Digital in a difficult-market
- How to avoid a website migration disaster!
- Why UX, SEO and content are a dream partnership for a highly successful website
- How to prioritise digital marketing tactics
- How to stay creative in your charity marketing
Learn how to prioritise digital marketing activity more effectively
Read what our strategist team of David Somerville, Duncan Heath and Nate Wood say on four key topics related to digital marketing tactics and how to maximise effort and reward.