About the company
Our client is a large, specialist network for financial services and insurance companies. It provides members with technology, products and support to grow their businesses.
About the role
Reporting to the marketing manager, you will be a core member of the marketing department and play a part in the delivery of marketing campaigns.
The main purpose of the role is to support the business strategy by creating the visuals and written messaging for powerful and impactful communications across B2B and B2C channels.
You will be responsible for achieving goals set by the marketing manager and supporting the growth of the business through day-to-day marketing activities, such as:
- General internal communication
- Communications to members of the business
- Online content
- Digital communications and advertising for both B2B and B2C channels
- Magazine content
- Marketing collateral
- Event activity
- Presentations and PR activity
Skills and experience
- GCSE grade C/4 or equivalent in English Language, Maths and three other subjects
- Two A-levels or equivalent at grade C or above
- Marketing-related, graphic design or art qualifications
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Understanding of print and digital marketing
- Ability to design and create branded materials.
- Excellent written communication
- Teamwork skills
- One year experience in a marketing or graphic design role
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
Marketing Executive, Chichester
Marketing Executive, Chichester - Job Role Application