Position: PPC Marketing Executive
Location: Brighton (hybrid flexible wfh)
Salary: Information provided on application
About the company
This job role is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our clients, a family-run business established in 1990. They import and manufacture a wide range of high-quality products and are always looking to expand their product lines and reach through new online (and offline) markets.
About the role
We are looking for a PPC Executive to join the Digital Marketing team. The client is now bringing all marketing roles in-house, creating an exciting opportunity to become a founding member of the new in-house Digital Marketing Team. This brand-new role will initially focus on Google PPC, Facebook Ads and Amazon PPC. The successful candidate will have plenty of scope to shape the role as the team develops.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the company’s pay-per-click campaigns under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Undertaking the required analysis and A/B testing to identify relevant and strong keyword searches to optimise campaign success.
- Creating targeted campaigns and liaising with a content writer and graphic designer to create the required copy/creative and landing pages.
- Provide regular reports on performance metrics and market-related insights.
- Analyse, monitor and report on ROI for all PPC campaigns to the Marketing Manager.
- Manage and monitor spending to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
- Keep up to date with market and technology-related developments.
As part of a small team, the successful candidate will also be expected the take on duties that extend beyond PPC. Including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing Google Analytics to provide an overall picture of how each marketing campaign is performing (not just PPC)
- Collaborating with content writers and graphic designers to devise and implement click funnels
- Managing re-pricing tools and devising re-pricing strategies to inform PPC budgets.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ideally, a minimum of three years experience in a similar role (in-house or agency)
- This role is suitable for anyone with an analytical mind, a solid foundation of experience in PPC and a desire to expand and diversify their skills.
- You will be passionate about online marketing, keen to contribute new ideas and excited to help shape the company’s marketing strategies.
Apply for the role
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss this role further, please apply below or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial conversation.
Apply for this PPC job role