We're an intelligent, friendly bunch who love helping our customers with their challenges - are you going to join us?
We're a family and we put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values should be important to you
We care deeply about our team and their wellbeing. Our supportive atmosphere helps our people reach their maximum potential.
Adam Stafford, Co-founder
About the role
Who we are and what we’re looking for…
Do you thrive on managing an array of projects to deliver maximum impact for your clients? If so, you could be our next Project Director.
As our client base continues to grow we are looking for a Project Director to join our thriving Project Delivery team. You will be responsible for directing, managing and coordinating high level, quality projects for Fresh Egg’s clients, understanding the strategic and commercial context of their business in order to influence and lead the delivery team throughout the day to day operational project management to time and budget. Within this role you will work with a variety of clients across different sectors and at all levels of seniority; no two days will be the same. You’ll be involved in everything from strategic advice through to more day-to-day operational elements.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to consistently outperform expectation.
- To support the pre-sales quoting, RFP submission and/or scoping of an opportunity to help ensure that the client’s expectations are achievable; offering advice from previous experience in relation to time and budget, resource needed, and duration of project
- To be part of the pitch team with the role of demonstrating the value of project management as part of the work being proposed
- To confirm the agreed scope of a proposed digital marketing project is defined correctly, with clear strategic objectives that meet the client objectives and translate that into a task driven project plan that is kept up to date
- To manage a change control process as required against the original statement of work
- To work with Resource management to advise on and secure the required allocation of resources, skills and expertise from within Fresh Egg and its agreed freelancer pool
- To ensure that all teams working on a project have had a detailed handover and introduction to the project and overall objectives and deliverables before it commences
- To quality assure that the project deliverables (i.e. project output) are to the appropriate Fresh Egg standard and format
- To track and monitor the overall digital marketing project progress, resolving issues, initiating corrective action to avoid scope creep and escalating major issues with a solution upwards
- To share relevant knowledge throughout the project with the client’s internal team/s, in order to add value and build a trusted and valued relationship with the client
- To manage the operational activities of 3rd party providers as applicable i.e. providing guidance, checking invoices and confirming / signing-off deliverables
- To maintain oversight and approval on any user acceptance testing deliverables (as applicable); approach, scope, sign-off criteria and ensure completion of operational acceptance testing activities
- To proactively inform the relevant parties of new commercial opportunities that arise from existing clients
- To recommend and implement project management systems or improvements where relevant
- (As applicable) To line manage effectively through coaching style of management and to support them in achieving their objectives and overall career progression, carrying out day to day elements to include hiring, appraisals, 121 meetings, team meetings, personal development plans, identifying training needs and performance management
What you'll bring to us...
You will have a solid foundation of digital marketing knowledge and high-quality project management experience, including managing multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for producing statements of work, coordinating resource, tracking project performance, reporting on milestones and deliverables, and ensuring everything is run to time and budget. Quality of deliverables will be paramount, whilst ensuring work is delivered profitably for Fresh Egg. In addition to your project management experience, you will have the ability to build relationships with and manage teams of technicians and specialists, have confidence in client communication at all levels, and proactively demonstrate the high value at all times. You will have fastidious attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and thrive on multi-tasking, switching between projects and stakeholders.
- Good knowledge and experience across our digital channels and disciplines
- At least two years of project management experience at a similar level
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating - and leading where required - client meetings and workshops
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to drive performance and clearly measure impact across all recommended activity
Apply for the role
If all of this sounds just right and you want to be a part of our incredible team, please apply.