We're an intelligent friendly bunch looking to fix customer challenges, are you going to join us?
We're a family and we put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values
The most brilliant part of Fresh Egg is its people – you’ll see what we mean as soon as you meet us.
Pip Barnard, Co-founder
About the role
Location: We're really flexible, tell us how you want to work
Salary: Tell us about your salary ambitions
This role will offer the right person considerable opportunities to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg by working alongside some brilliant and talented individuals who are specialists in their field.
You will have a solid foundation of digital marketing knowledge and high-quality project management experience, including managing multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for producing statements of work, coordinating resources, tracking project performance, reporting on milestones and deliverables, and ensuring everything is run to time and budget. Quality of deliverables will be paramount whilst ensuring work is delivered profitably for Fresh Egg.
In addition to your project management experience, you will have the ability to build relationships with and manage teams of technicians and specialists, have confidence in client communication at all levels, and proactively demonstrate high value at all times. You will have meticulous attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and thrive on multi-tasking, switching between projects and stakeholders.
What you'll bring to us...
- Good knowledge and experience across our digital channels and disciplines
- At least two years of project management experience at a similar level
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience in facilitating - and leading where required - client meetings and workshops
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively
- Ability to drive performance and measure impact across all recommended activity
Apply for the Project Director job role