We're an intelligent, friendly bunch who love helping our customers with their challenges - are you going to join us?
It's our nature to put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values
Without our amazing people, there's no Fresh Egg. It's a privilege to work alongside such fantastic talent, sharing ideas, knowledge, helping one another and learning - It's what makes us.
Lee Colbran, Co-founder
About the role
Salary: Tell us about your salary ambitions
Role: Permanent, full-time
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Paid Search Manager to join our growing team. This role has an overarching remit to devise and deliver paid media campaigns across Google Ads and Bing Ads. While paid search is a central focus, advancements in platform capability may require the Senior Paid Search Manager to deliver YouTube or Google/Bing Display activity. You will also be responsible for devising and implementing PPC strategies across several assigned client accounts and delivering campaign management according to those strategies.
Alongside our network of contractors, you will be responsible for the day to day running and management of these accounts, carrying out technical changes, analysing and drawing insight from third party analytics data. You'll also be implementing innovative management techniques to maximise campaign performance and will be responsible for producing significant results across each assigned client campaign.
This role is a fantastic opportunity for the right person to put their stamp on an already innovative proposition and significantly grow this proposition and its revenue as part of the agency P&L.
We are looking for an exceptional individual that will also be able to represent Fresh Egg within the industry as an authority on paid media by contributing to internal and external websites, publications, forums and events as required.
- To ensure that all client accounts managed by you have a robust commercial strategy in place, together with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed the business and commercial expectations of the client and Fresh Egg.
- To work closely with our Commercial and Client Services teams as required when devising and managing advanced strategies for high-value clients
- To develop a strong understanding of your clients' products, competition, industry, marketing goals, and objectives.
- To actively and frequently propose new and improved paid search campaign ideas to help move client accounts forward and improve performance.
- To devise, implement and run innovative campaigns across your client accounts according to the clients' goals and objectives.
- To manage budgets in line with the strategy and ensure that the monthly budget is on target and spent effectively.
- To measure the effectiveness of the campaigns across your assigned client accounts to produce regular reports for clients containing a robust description of the activity, helpful advice and recommendations, and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics agreed with the client.
- To use a variety of proprietary and third-party tools to compile and draw insight from both company-specific, sector-specific and generic industry data to understand user trends and behaviour better and add context to the performance of each account.
What you'll bring to us...
We are looking for someone who has experience in a similar role with a proven track record in paid search success. The ideal candidate would have agency experience developing client paid search strategies with specific performance targets and objectives tailored to meet or exceed commercial objectives for clients. We are interested in a conversation if this sounds like you:
- Highly numerate with excellent business acumen.
- Experienced in managing client budgets.
Able to produce top quality written reports and audits.
- At least two years experience of PPC management, preferably in an agency environment.
- Practical experience with paid social and/or performance display a distinct advantage.
Extensive knowledge of paid search methodologies and techniques for managing search campaigns across Bing and Google.
- Analytical, with the ability to quickly interpret information, news, data and research, and distil the most important/relevant information for campaign and client management.
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of data visualisation such as Data Studio, Power BI or Tableau is desirable.
- Working knowledge and experience of a major bid management platform desirable, e.g. Search Ads 360, Marin, Kenshoo, etc.
Experience with Google Tag Manager is desirable.
- Demonstrable skill at setup and implementation of new PPC accounts a necessity.
Learn about recent new team members
Apply for the role
If all of this sounds just right and you want to be a part of our incredible team, please apply.