Senior Project Manager
We're an intelligent, friendly bunch who love helping our customers with their challenges - are you going to join us?
We're a family and we put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values should be important to you
We care deeply about our team and their wellbeing. Our supportive atmosphere helps our people reach their maximum potential.
Adam Stafford, Co-founder
About the role
Who we are and what we’re looking for…
Do you thrive on managing an array of projects to deliver maximum impact for your clients? If so, you could be our next Senior Project Manager.
As our client base continues to grow we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our thriving Project Delivery team. You will be responsible for directing, managing and coordinating high level, quality projects for Fresh Egg’s clients, leading the delivery team throughout the day to day operational project management to time and budget. Within this role you will work with a variety of clients across different sectors and at all levels of seniority; no two days will be the same. You’ll be involved in everything from strategic advice through to more day-to-day operational elements.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine, we employ exceptional individuals who can help us to consistently outperform expectation.
Skills, knowledge and experience… You will have an understanding of digital marketing services and high-quality project management experience, including managing multiple projects concurrently. You will be responsible for producing statements of work, coordinating resource, tracking project performance, reporting on milestones and deliverables, and ensuring everything is run to time and budget. Quality of deliverables will be paramount, whilst ensuring work is delivered profitably for Fresh Egg. In addition to your project management experience, you will have the ability to build relationships with and manage teams of technicians and specialists, have confidence in client communication at all levels, and proactively demonstrate the high value at all times. You will have fastidious attention to detail, excellent problem-solving abilities, and thrive on multi-tasking, switching between projects and stakeholders
- To confirm the scope of a proposed project, and clearly define the objectives of the project
- To collate all information and produce and maintain the statement of work and project plans and if necessary, change control plans
- To negotiate and secure the required allocation of resources, skills and expertise from within Fresh Egg through resource management
- To track and monitor the overall project progress, resolving issues, initiating corrective action to avoid scope creep and escalating major issues upwards
- To manage the operational activities of third-party providers i.e., providing guidance, checking invoices, and confirming and signing-off deliverables
- To manage project deliverables (i.e. output of project) and ensure that all project deliverables are at the appropriate levels of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan and coherent with the overall project objectives and related business strategy
- To maintain oversight and approval on the user acceptance testing deliverables (approach, scope, sign-off criteria etc.) and ensure completion of operational acceptance testing activities
- To ensure the relevant deployment activities are performed, producing documentation and procedures associated with the running, support and maintenance of any new or updated systems
- To support the commercial function across pre-sales activities, including quoting, RFP production and scoping
- To proactively inform the relevant parties of new commercial opportunities that arise from existing clients and prospects
- To recommend and implement project management systems or improvements where relevant
What you'll bring to us...
- Knowledge of digital marketing functions
- At least two years of project management experience at a similar level
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating - and leading where required - client meetings and workshops
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to drive performance and clearly measure impact across all recommended activity
Apply for the role
If all of this sounds just right and you want to be a part of our incredible team, please apply.