We're an intelligent, friendly bunch who love helping our customers with their challenges - are you going to join us?
We're a family and we put our people first
People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). We, therefore, look after our staff and we’re all rewarded with, amongst other things:
- Early finish every Friday - the weekend starts at 3:00pm
- Input into our company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed
- A structured training program - built around you, your personal development plan and skills aspirations
- Regular social events (to suit everyone) – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues, D&D, team get-togethers and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – tell us what suits your lifestyle
- Future thinking - enhanced pension contributions, critical illness and death in service packages
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and cycle scheme access as well as activities and an in-office gym
- Support for families - Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction program - We make sure we give you everything you need to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg to hit the ground running
Our core values should be important to you
We care deeply about our team and their wellbeing. Our supportive atmosphere helps our people reach their maximum potential.
Adam Stafford, Co-founder
About the role
Salary: Tell us about your salary ambitions
Employee type: Permanent, Full-time
As our client base grows, we are looking for an exceptional candidate to join our analytics and data team. In this role, you will be responsible for uncovering client needs around data, implementing analytics strategy, advanced tracking, auditing or maintaining existing setups, ultimately enabling clients to drive more value to their organisation through data.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine. We employ exceptional individuals who can help us consistently outperform expectations.
In this role, you will need to produce technical audit reports for corrective or advanced GA implementation work along with translating business requirements into technical solutions, ensuring all required performance data can be reliably tracked and reported, providing an integrated approach with other service teams. You will need to have experience implementing advanced tracking solutions via Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager (and sometimes, other platforms).
Our clients will require you to provide consultancy on campaign tagging and additional on-site tracking such as marketing pixels. You will need to be comfortable working with clients or 3rd party technical teams for analytics implementation work.
- To understand the products, competition, industry, marketing goals and objectives of each of your clients
- To translate the business requirements of your clients into industry-leading technical solutions and implement them
- To maintain the highest levels of trust in data around the organisations you work with
- To help clients and internal teams drive value with the data they collect by uncovering actionable insights, making data available to people around the organisation, and enabling them with training and consultancy
- To support the Analytics Director and Head of Analytics & Data in developing the Analytics service offering.
- To work with more junior members of the team, reviewing their work and helping them develop their skills and capabilities
- To produce insightful reports for clients utilising the BLUF framework to provide clear recommendations that help optimise the website or marketing activity
- To create automated reporting dashboards by pulling data from different data sources and websites for monthly client reporting and/or presentations
- To gain/maintain knowledge of Google Big Query and other data engineering solutions
- To support business growth with a clear focus on clients and employees.
What you'll bring to us...
- Good knowledge and experience across our digital channels and disciplines
- At least 3years of analytics and data experience at a senior level
- Agency experience is preferred; however, not essential
- Strong commercial knowledge of Google stack and Google Analytics and be up to date with GA4 developments.
- Understanding and proven experience in auditing, implementing and maintaining Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager across a range of types of accounts (including eCommerce)
- Experience with SQL, DBT, Google Cloud Platform, Python would be beneficial although not essential
- Experience running workshops or meetings with senior stakeholders to gather analytics requirements and the ability to transfer these into technical requirements
- Experience putting in place strategic roadmaps to help clients drive value using data and analytics
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build a strong rapport with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience in facilitating - and leading where required - client meetings and workshops
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
- Ability to drive performance and clearly measure impact across all recommended activity
Learn about recent new team members
Apply for the role
If all of this sounds just right and you want to be a part of our incredible team, please apply.