Written by Fresh Egg strategy director Duncan Heath, our white paper provides digital marketers with a better understanding of the blockers to personalisation.
To help you understand the blockers of personalisation, we conducted our own, bespoke, qualitative research - speaking directly to clients, agencies and tech providers to their collective insights and point of view. Our white paper provides:
- The conclusions of the research and a framework for planning, implementing and measuring a number of essential personalisation initiatives
- How not to be confused with ‘just doing the basics’, essential personalisations are a set of compelling personalisation fundamentals that deserve to be part of any marketing plan
- How essential personalisations are incredibly sophisticated in their own right and will help with conversion
- That essential personalisations are not about reinventing the wheel, but leveraging what you might already do with a specific purpose in mind
- Learn how offering a consistent and personalised experience for your customers across each channel, touchpoint and throughout the CX journey improves performance
Read how providing a positive personalised experience will help improve customer loyalty. Simply complete the short form and provide your email address to access our FREE white paper.