Senior Project Manager (12-month maternity cover)
We couldn’t be happier that our wonderful project manager is having a baby! To ensure our clients are looked after while she’s taking the time to enjoy parenthood, we are looking for an experienced project manager for a one-year contract. Read more…
You will be managing multiple projects for one of our top clients so proven digital experience is essential. You’re pivotal to overall project delivery, producing statements of work, coordinating resource and tracking the overall performance and success of the project, ensuring everything remains in scope and having a firm grasp on project deliverables at all times.
You will work across the integrated functions within Fresh Egg, being that level head that is needed to keep everything on track and unlocking the right doors at the right time.
While we are looking across the wider project management skill set, having run projects for this client for some time the elements we know are key to success are the ability to build relationships with and manage a team of technicians, confidence in client communication, problem solving abilities, and the ability to multi task, switching between projects and stakeholders.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Knowledge/experience of our digital channels
- At least two years of project management experience at a similar level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating client meetings and workshops
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem solving skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively
What we’ll give you in return
The most brilliant part of Fresh Egg is the people – you’ll see what we mean as soon as you arrive. People to learn from, caring people and people full of ideas (not to mention they can bake a mean cake). Because of this, it’s really important that everyone is taken care of and we’re all rewarded with, among other things:
- 3pm finish on Fridays
- Input into the company goals – we are all asked for our opinions on where the company should be headed. After all, it’s us who will be delivering it
- A structured training programme built around personal development plans and skills gaps
- Regular social events to suit everyone – quiz nights, escape games, barbecues and our infamous Christmas party
- Workplace flexibility – we entrust our line managers with the flexibility to work with you on what you need in order to get the best job done
- Wellbeing support – financial wellness sessions, a wellness guide, employee savings and Cyclesheme access as well as activities and an office gym
- Enhanced maternity and paternity packages
- A structured induction programme giving you the chance to learn about the different functions across Fresh Egg
- See our full staff benefits on our website
Office presence is required every day, but hours per day are flexible (minimum of 25 hours per week).
To apply please send your CV and cover letter, with the answers to the questions below, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please describe your digital project management experience and any specific knowledge you have of different digital marketing channels and disciplines. Please also provide your salary expectations.