Role: Senior Account Manager
Location: Worthing, West Sussex (currently remote)
Employee type: Full-time
Our client services team is growing, and we need a Senior Account Manager to take a strategic lead on a portfolio of client accounts. As a Senior Account Manager for Fresh Egg, you will be fully responsible for clients who are at an earlier stage of the digital maturity journey with us, ensuring they receive the full focus they deserve.
You will be responsible for building and nurturing the relationship and will utilise your commercial knowledge and understanding of their businesses and industries to manage their growth.
A vital part of the role is ensuring all customers are aware of and understand all services offered by Fresh Egg, and how they can support the achievement of their objectives.
You will create strategies to achieve your client objectives, manage the delivery of ongoing tactics across the multi-discipline client teams and demonstrate ongoing success. You will assume ultimate responsibility for all client work.
Within this role, you will experience a variety of clients and industries and will work with clients at different levels of seniority; no two days will be the same. You’ll be involved in everything from strategic conversations through to more day to day tactical elements.
This role will offer the right person considerable opportunities to learn from our team of experts at Fresh Egg, by working alongside some incredibly smart and talented individuals who are specialists in their field. You will be working with Project Directors on some accounts and will have the opportunity to shadow Account Directors on larger, enterprise clients too.
Fresh Egg is among the leading digital marketing agencies in the UK. Our mission is to uncover customer challenges and transform them into digital success. We don’t employ cogs to fit into a machine; we look for exceptional individuals who can help us to outperform expectation consistently.
Skills, knowledge and experience…
- Good knowledge and experience across our digital channels and disciplines
- At least two years of account management experience at a similar level
- Excellent written, verbal, planning and organisation skills
- Ability to build rapport and good relationships with clients, key stakeholders and internal teams
- Good presentation skills and experience of facilitating – and leading where required - client meetings and workshops
- Strong negotiation, conflict resolution, problem-solving skills
- Ability to motivate, inspire and collaborate effectively.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or by using the form below.
Apply for the Senior Account Manager job with Fresh Egg