Domain name registrationFresh Egg Limited can register and renew domains for our existing clients and our response time is usually within 24 hours, however during busy periods, this could be within 5 business days.
Abusive registration of a domain
Please be aware that if you have experienced domain abuse, e.g.
- it took unfair advantage of or was unfairly detrimental to rights at the time of registration or acquisition; or
- has been used in a manner which took unfair advantage of or was unfairly detrimental to your rights
Please report any abuse to email@example.com
Customers who have a complaint should contact Fresh Egg either via:
- The main Fresh Egg telephone number as displayed on the home page of the website
- In writing and sent to the main Fresh Egg office address as displayed in the contact pages of the website
- Email and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Response time is usually within 24 hours however it could be within 5 business days during busy periods
- If you are not satisfied with the response (or the outcome) to your complaint then you may wish to escalate directly with our Head of IT (email@example.com)
- If your complaint cannot be resolved and you wish to take the matter further then you should contact Nominet
- The Nominet complaint process can be found here
For domain requests, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Domain name fees
Domain name registration for a 2 year period is as follows
- .com = £45 (+vat)
- .co.uk = £35 (+vat)
- .biz = £45 (+vat)
- .cn.com = £85 (+vat)
- .eu.com = £85 (+vat)
- .jpn.com = £85 (+vat)
- .ru.com = £85 (+vat)
- .uk.com = £85 (+vat)
- .us.com = £85 (+vat)
- .org.uk = £35 (+vat)
- .eu = £50 (+vat)
- .gr = £130 (+vat)
- .es = £60 (+vat)
- .it = £45 (+vat)
- .be = £40 (+vat)
- .ch = £65 (+vat)
- .jp = £280 (+vat)
- .com.hk = £150 (+vat)
- .co.nz = £110 (+vat)
- .uk.net = £120 (+vat)
- .me.uk = £35 (+vat)
- .info = £45 (+vat)
- The transferring of IPSTAGs or the unlocking of domains incurs an administration fee of £25 (+vat)*
*This fee must be paid in advance of the transfer/unlock.
Customers who have domain names that are approaching renewal will automatically receive an email notification from Fresh Egg Limited at 30 days from renewal.
This email will inform the customer of the expiry date and also the actions they need to take in order to renew and at what cost.
If a response is not received then Fresh Egg Limited will contact customers again - either via email or telephone at 7 days from renewal and once again on the expiry date.