The ultimate guide
to using Google
Get our FREE guide to maximise the performance of your Google Ad Grants activity, improve your understanding of Google’s paid search and upgrade your skillset.
Brimming with helpful advice and information, our in-depth Google Ad Grants guide provides insights and top tips on:
- The important differences between Standard Ad Grants and Google Ad Grants Pro
- Applying for your $10,000 a month Google Ad Grant
- Spending your Google Ad Grant in the most effective way
- Deciding which keywords to target, and why you need to think outside the box
- Creating website content that champions expertise and authority
- Automated bidding and other Google requirements
- Avoiding or dealing with a deactivation
- Limitations and opportunities when using Google Ad Grants
- Conversions such as turning your website visitors into advocates and in turn into supporters of your organisation
- Creating reports on your performance, quality score and click-through rate
- Competitor analysis tools
- More Google perks for non-profits, namely the G-suite, Earth and Maps
With this guide, we aim to give you a solid understanding of what Google Ad Grants are, how to get one, and how to maximise your organisation’s performance using the budget Google gives you.
Simply complete the short form to access your FREE white paper via email.