Use our free resource to quickly know if there are any critical areas of concern with your Google Analytics set-up.
The Google Analytics Troubleshooter tool checks the following:
- Query Parameters Polluting Page-Level Reporting
- Data Collected from Irrelevant Hostname
- Self Referrals
- Internal Site Search Tracking
- Miscategorised Referral Traffic
- Uncategorised Traffic in Channels Report
- Hit Limit
- Personally Identifiable Information (PII) Collected in GA
- Duplicate E-commerce Transactions
- Not Set Landing Pages
Simply complete the short form to access the Troubleshooter. You will receive a link to access the resource via email.
It's really clear, easy to understand and the use of graphics is excellent."Ian, user researcher, Charity Commission