About the role
Fresh Egg is currently working in partnership with a large national charity to recruit a Digital Analyst to support and grow the in-house digital team.
The digital analyst will play an essential role to help the organisation develop evidence-based decision making, to ensure the charity maximises their digital opportunities and optimise their digital presence across all digital activities.
This role would suit someone who is passionate about the role data and insight can play in driving improvement and innovation, who embraces and champions change, and who can balance reactive demands with working towards a long term vision.
Your skills and experience
- Strong commercial experience using Google Analytics, Google tag manager, Data Studio and Power BI to gain digital insights
- Self-starter with initiative and good self-management skills, able to prioritise and work collaboratively as a valuable member of a team
- Excellent communicator, credible and articulate, with good presentation and relationship building skills
- Have the ability to influence stakeholders to use data insight when designing activities to increase engagement
- Provide training and guidance in digital analytics across the team
- Salary: up to £35,000
- Annual leave starting at 25 days plus bank holidays
- Generous pension provision, life assurance and permanent health insurance
- Discounts on gym membership and days out
- Annual season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
Digital Analyst, London - Job Role Application