About the company
Our client is a large, specialist network for financial services and insurance companies. It provides members with technology, products and support to grow their businesses.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be a core member of the digital marketing department and play a part in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns.
The main purpose of the role is to support the business strategy by executing PPC campaigns, email marketing and building a successful lead generation funnel.
You will be responsible for planning and executing paid media campaigns and lead the process for testing new paid media products and techniques whilst measuring results.
Build, expand and manage paid social campaigns across platforms including Facebook and Instagram.
Manage the paid media budget across each paid channel ensuring that you capitalise on demand and that each campaign has an optimal level of investment.
Also, you will be involved in the company-wide digital strategy and working alongside the Director of Marketing to support the growth of the business through day-to-day digital marketing activities.
Essential skills and experience:
- Solid experience in managing paid search and paid social campaigns
- Manage email campaign and be able to build landing pages
- Ability to interpret data, spot trends and insights and make data-driven decisions
- Strong all-round digital knowledge and experience
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrate a high level of accuracy
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
Digital Marketing Manager, Chichester - Job Role Application