About the role
Fresh Egg is excited to be working with a leading national horticultural business to secure the services of an experienced eCommerce Manager who will develop, lead and execute the groups eCommerce strategy.
The successful candidate will have ownership and responsibility across multiple websites, planning and coordinating digital projects and campaigns, whilst ensuring the customer journey is fully optimised.
To be considered for this opportunity, you will be able to demonstrate an impressive track record of eCommerce success with an in-depth knowledge of AdWords, web analytics, landing pages and product optimisation. Be able to implement strategies to increase conversion rates and have proven experience with SEO, PPC and Email marketing strategies.
You will be highly commercial with a focus on achieving profitable sales growth through margin and budget management and to able to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Your skills and experience
- 3+ years’ experience in an eCommerce role
- Experience of B2B and B2C marketing
- Previous use of Amazon Seller Central and eBay Seller Hub
- Strong knowledge and experience of digital marketing such as SEO, PPC and Email marketing strategies
- Excellent written and verbal skills
eCommerce Manager, West Sussex - Job Role Application