Location: Chichester, Sussex
Salary: £30k + Benefits
About the company
Our client is a large, specialist network for financial services and insurance companies. It provides members with technology, products and support to grow their businesses.
About the role
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you will be a core member of the digital marketing department and play a part in the delivery of digital marketing campaigns.
The primary purpose of the role is to create engaging and on-brand graphics for various media.
You will be responsible for the entire process of defining requirements, visualising and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. You will be the one to shape the visual aspects of websites, online media and promotional content, exhibitions and more.
For this, you need to have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design.
Essential skills and experience:
- Two years of proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop)
- Strong critical thinking and decision making skills
- Good communication skills
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the form below.
Apply for the graphic designer role