SEO Specialist (Permanent) Brighton, Sussex.
- Join a dynamic, innovative education services and financial advisory enterprise
- Looking for someone to take a lead role with hands-on SEO experience
- Great opportunity to work at the cutting edge of content and social media
Due to ongoing success and planned growth, Fresh Egg’s client is seeking an SEO Specialist to join their team in Central Brighton. They require a hand’s on, data-oriented, technically minded SEO Specialist to improve search traffic to drive new leads to the business. As well as improving/maintaining a series of organic search activities that focus on website continuity, development and overall growth.
- Plan, manage, execute the SEO strategy to increase traffic to company websites
- Optimise all Social Media Content (Especially with Youtube, Facebook and Blog Articles)
- Perform ongoing business keyword discovery, expansion and optimisation to ensure the business is ranking at the top of SERPS
- Use reporting tools such as rank tracking software and GA to identify opportunities, successes and losses.
- You should have a minimum of 3-5 years in a similar SEO Specialist role
- Proven experience in optimising social media content and a history of successful SEO campaigns directly attributed to business growth
- Experience with Google Analytics, Trends and Keyword Tools
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
SEO Specialist (Permanent) Brighton, Sussex - Job Role Application