UX/Product designer | Six-month Contract | Outside IR35
- UX/Product Designer
- Six-month contract
- Remote working
- £350 per day
- Outside of IR35
A unique opportunity for a talented end-to-end UX designer to work with a leading health insurance provider and become an integral part of their internal design team, working across multiple projects.
This position will suit a UX designer who enjoys working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and doesn’t get fixated on beautiful visuals but is passionate about problem-solving.
This opportunity will be both challenging and highly rewarding. You will have the chance to influence a broad range of product challenges and work alongside a cross-functional team to deliver outstanding product design to current and future products.
To be considered for this position, you will have:
- Hands-on including experience writing tests scripts, running lab sessions and taking actions based on the output
- Experience producing UX designs from prototype through to specification, in conjunction with a technical agile delivery team
- Expertise in working the full user journey
- Experience working with pattern libraries and design systems
- Comfortable reading and acting on multiple data source from web analytics to remote user testing
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below.
Apply for the UX/Product designer contract role