Position: CRM Executive
Salary: Information provided on application
*Travel between sites and regions may be required from time to time, so it is essential that the successful candidate holds a full driving licence and has access to a vehicle. But it would help if you lived within easy commutable distance of Esher.
About the company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our clients within the Sports/Leisure and Events industry. The company has been established for over 200 years, and they invest all profits back into the industry to make improvements and have highly valued partnerships with inspiring organisations and charities.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity for a CRM Executive to join the Marketing team supporting the CRM and Insights Manager.
You will be responsible for achieving short and long term budgeted company volume and revenue by supporting the CRM and Insights Manager with the development and execution of data and insights-driven company-wide CRM strategy and plans.
- To create, deliver and analyse customer campaigns through CRM/Email marketing platform, maximising our CRM & Data strategy.
- Provide support for CRM/ESP systems and handle all inbound requests from regional marketing teams and promote best practice for email marketing and data security.
- To work with all available customer data to develop insight to inform the ongoing development of appropriate customer segmentation.
- Develop and execute a company-wide CRM strategy and plans that ensure the delivery of short- and long-term company and regional volume and revenue targets.
- To work closely with regional marketing teams to ensure the development of their regional marketing plans and ensure that agreed CRM strategy and plans are delivered through those regional plans.
- To execute agreed CRM plans, both national and regional, ensure short- and long-term budgeted volume and revenue delivery.
- To work closely with the social media, digital and regional marketing teams to ensure that appropriate digital content is planned and developed for use across all channels, in particular for their own CRM channel.
Other skills and experience
- Understanding of CRM marketing across a wide field.
- Up to date knowledge of trends in CRM techniques.
- Experience in the use of data and customer segmentation.
Apply for the role
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss this role further, please apply below or contact us at email@example.com for an initial conversation.