Position: PPC Marketing Executive
Salary: Information provided on application
*Travel between sites and regions may be required from time to time, so it is essential that the successful candidate holds a full driving licence and has access to a vehicle. But it would help if you lived within easy commutable distance of Esher.
About the company
This is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our clients within the Sports/Leisure and Events industry. The company has been established for over 200 years, and they invest all profits back into the industry to make improvements and have highly valued partnerships with inspiring organisations and charities.
About the role
To plan, execute and monitor PPC campaigns, ensuring you maximise the advertising spend to drive the best commercial returns.
- Responsible for the in-house execution of all PPC Campaigns across platforms and networks
- Responsible for driving a profitable Return on Adverting Spend and growing our overall online revenue on an annual basis
- Responsible for driving new customer acquisition and new users to our digital platforms
- Map out tactical activity for both prospecting and remarketing for paid search, paid social and display.
- Manage the planning, creation, execution, testing, optimisation and analysis of campaigns
- Managing and monitoring budgets
- Continues Campaign reporting to the wider business (weekly & monthly)
- Focus on innovation and testing to explore areas of potential in our marketing campaigns
- Researching new growth opportunities in the user acquisition scene
- Continuous search term analysis and ad group/campaign optimisation
- Collaborating internally with different stakeholders
- Develop optimisation strategies working alongside the wider digital team
The ideal candidate would have:
- 1-2 years experience in a similar role operating an in-house model, i.e. execution not outsourced to an Agency
- Significantly growing Online Revenue and ROAS in previous roles
- Setting up account structure and running Paid Search campaigns in AdWords
- Solid organisational skills, attention to detail, and proven ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities with competing timelines
- Analytically minded with the ability to granularly analyse complex data and make clear strategic recommendations
- Campaign planning, execution and reporting
Apply for the role
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to discuss this role further, please apply below or contact us at email@example.com for an initial conversation.
Apply for this job role