Position: PPC Marketing Executive
Location: Brighton (hybrid flexible wfh)
Salary: Information provided on application
About the company
This job role is an exciting opportunity to work with one of our clients, a family-run business established in 1990. They import and manufacture a wide range of high-quality products and are always looking to expand their product lines and reach through new online (and offline) markets.
About the role
We are looking for a PPC Executive to join the Digital Marketing team. The client is now bringing all marketing roles in-house, creating an exciting opportunity to become a founding member of the new in-house Digital Marketing Team. This brand-new role will initially focus on Google PPC, Facebook Ads and Amazon PPC. The successful candidate will have plenty of scope to shape the role as the team develops.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Managing the company’s pay-per-click campaigns under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Undertaking the required analysis and A/B testing to identify relevant and strong keyword searches to optimise campaign success.
- Creating targeted campaigns and liaising with a content writer and graphic designer to create the required copy/creative and landing pages.
- Provide regular reports on performance metrics and market-related insights.
- Analyse, monitor and report on ROI for all PPC campaigns to the Marketing Manager.
- Manage and monitor spending to ensure it is in line with the assigned budget.
- Keep up to date with market and technology-related developments.
As part of a small team, the successful candidate will also be expected the take on duties that extend beyond PPC. Including, but not limited to:
- Reviewing Google Analytics to provide an overall picture of how each marketing campaign is performing (not just PPC)
- Collaborating with content writers and graphic designers to devise and implement click funnels
- Managing re-pricing tools and devising re-pricing strategies to inform PPC budgets.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Ideally, a minimum of three years experience in a similar role (in-house or agency)
- This role is suitable for anyone with an analytical mind, a solid foundation of experience in PPC and a desire to expand and diversify their skills.
- You will be passionate about online marketing, keen to contribute new ideas and excited to help shape the company’s marketing strategies.
Apply for this PPC job role